Rabbit-man, The "only reason you're around the cryptozoologists is because you are a FREAK, who needs to be researched, along with chupacabras, and magical frogs. That's why they put you in a cage, and observe you, RABBIT-MAN. That's just it. I'm a human, you're a rabbit-man. You're an unexplained creature, and needs to be lobotomized. That's all."-Vicous Dreamer

Friday, January 27, 2006

Why fma is better than Evangelion (Now without logic

So I was surfing the internets the other day when I see some punk who made an Evangelion page on blog spot. I kind of like Evangelion so I click on it, and what do I find A BUNCH OF PICTURES come on why just put up a bunch of pictures it makes no sense, if I wanted to see Evangelion pictures I would go to google images and type in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Come on man write something about it GEEZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Huh oh yeah so my point is why did underworld revolution do so well at the box office anyway.

7 comments:

Blogger vicious dreamer said...

What's that post have anything to do with fma?
And yes, why did the Und. Rev. did so well? Is it because people are stupid and wants to be a vampire by sucking blood from a goat?

Sat Jan 28, 08:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Dude vampires don't suck blood from goats Chupacabras suck blood from goats.

Sat Jan 28, 08:38:00 PM

 
Blogger vicious dreamer said...

Oh, that's what you think, young padawan. Harsh and gruesome, your journey will be.
Vampires can suck blood from anything if they want to. They just refuse to do so, ever since their head-vampire got syphilis from a pack of sheep. And Chupacabras happens to be vegetarian, and are lactose intolerant.

Sat Jan 28, 09:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Aimless Anarchist said...

You are all so wrong!!! The goat man teamed up with the magical frog to suck blood from goats!!!

And Neon Genesis Evangelion is sooooooooo much better than FMA, it's not worth comparing or debating.

Sat Jan 28, 10:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

I think that the movie was underworld evolution, not revolution. I'm so sorry for posting bad information on my blog please forgive me. Usually I will spend many painstaking hours researching everything I write, but that day I was tired and careless. Needless to say I will research everything more extensivly from now on. I will get my credibility back somehow I promise.

Sun Jan 29, 12:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Hmm Evangelion is better than FMA huh lets check an independent source.
From Animeacademy.com A website that grades anime series

Neon Genesis Evangelion-81.5
Fullmetal Alchemist-92.5
Berserk-90.8

So which one is better now how do you argue with that. I used a semi valid source, whatcha gonna do now?
I'll admit Eva does have a kickass theme song, however FMA has about 4 kickass themesongs to counter that.
Booyah

Sun Jan 29, 12:13:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fullmetal Alchemist is objectively better than Evangelion. Brotherhood in particular.

Sat Feb 01, 07:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home