Rabbit-man, The "only reason you're around the cryptozoologists is because you are a FREAK, who needs to be researched, along with chupacabras, and magical frogs. That's why they put you in a cage, and observe you, RABBIT-MAN. That's just it. I'm a human, you're a rabbit-man. You're an unexplained creature, and needs to be lobotomized. That's all."-Vicous Dreamer

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Vicious Dreamer Man or Pig-hating Devil man

I have been sitting on this story for quite some time now, but I have decided to reveal it, because you, the reading public, need to know.
As anyone who follows my blog religiously may know I have recently made enemies with an insane cult of vegetarian-terrorists, known as the I HATE PORKers, and for quite some time I have been trying to warn the public about the I HATE PORKers, and their nefarious ways. You people may have also paid attention to my various intellectual battles with the man known as Vicious Dreamer, who thinks he is a greater cryptozoologist than me. I'll just let the shock of that sink in..........
Anyways Vicous dreamer constantly mentions his "team of cryptozoologists", and I was never able to figure out who they were until now. You see, vicious dreamer is an I HATE PORKer, and they are part of his Cryptozoology team.
Now it all makes sense. The I HATE PORKers knew that I was on to them, and they sent their mindless, brainwashed pawn vicious dreamer to my blog, to destroy my credibility, and after several epic debates Vicious Dreamer almost did just that.
Anyway my point is the I HATE PORKers will do anything to stop their enemies, even blow stuff up, and I for one will be paying careful attention to any ticking noises I hear from now on. This message has to get out the I HATE PORKers are trying to take over the world, and you might be next.

10 comments:

Blogger vicious dreamer said...

ME?! A PAWN?! You small-fry, you think you can now get away with what you have just posted?! You think you're safe in your little blog? Oh, I'm onto you, and I'm gonna tear off that ear, and stuff the wound opening with salt. I will skin you alive and let your carcass rot in the sun, so the vultures could peck your eyeballs out!!!! YOU ARE DEAD! AND THAT ISN'T A FIGURE OF SPEECH! I AM GOING TO BRUTALLY MURDER YOU AND PAY FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE SIAD IN THIS POST!
How dare you to make fun of I, dreamer of vicious thoughts!
I'm gonna nail you right into the wall, not once like Johnny, but several times, and especially in the eye ball area.
I hate GOVERNMENT PORK, which is a economical term for useless spendings, and not the actual pork it self. Go ahead, come to my personal blog and read the ode. You'll see how much I love pork. You, on the otherhand, RABBIT-MAN, why aren't you stuffing your face with carrots, and complain about vegetarians, huh? I don't remember any rabbits dining with some medium-rare steaks, and asking for A1 steak sauce! You better ran down your rabbit hole, with a watch in your hand, and beg for that fat-ass queen of hearts to protect you. Cause I'm coming to get, no drag you out of the hole. There's a empty space in the wall of my room that would look nice with a stuffed rabbit head.

Wed Feb 01, 06:39:00 PM

 
Blogger vicious dreamer said...

oh, by the way, is your title thingy at the top cut off? Just wondering.

Wed Feb 01, 07:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Come on Vicious dreamer you know what I have said is true. You are a pawn being controlled by the ANti Porkers. Why do you think you were invited to join it. They knew you were my archnemesis, so they "allowed" you to join them. After your rant I still say that I am not afraid of you. You try to act like a badass, but you are really a pawn of the Porkers.
"OO look at me I killed my neighbors dog, and I discovered a species of midgets with flowers growing out of their heads. Aren't I special?"
No you are not. You are just like the millions of other people out there who are corrupted by cults like the I HATE PORKers. Once you allign yourself with them, you loose all opinion and individuality, and just become a puppet, constantly carrying out their evil.
In short Vicious Dreamer I do not fear you I pity you.

Wed Feb 01, 07:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Aimless Anarchist said...

You guys need to do something more productive with your blogs... like rant about a GLOBAL REVOLUTION!!!

Wed Feb 01, 07:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are crazy yong Kwon.
Rabbit-man always does productive stuff with his blog. How many terrorist attacks have been diverted by his vigilance? I for one could not possibly count all the people he has saved, through his hard work and charity.
Anyway what have you done with your blog lately Yong Kwon, Rabbit-man and even that horrible Vicious dreamer have updated their blogs way more than you have.

Wed Feb 01, 07:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

THe last man who tried to kill me was far stronger than you, also more sophisticated, and better skilled. I was able to destroy him easily.
You are only 16 how could you have developed the skills to even hope to take on the Rabbit-man. Sure you think you can kill a dog but killing a Rabbit-man is far more difficult, I speak from experience here.
So you can continue to write your crazed Goth Poetry, but remember I am Rabbit-man, You can try to stop me, but you never will, ever.

Wed Feb 01, 08:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Aimless Anarchist said...

Pondering of the purpose of our existence and trying to solve World Hunger and the solution to the middle-east conflict takes time and patience... Fools! Contest me not!

Wed Feb 01, 09:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Aimless Anarchist said...

And fools! Are too scared to reveal your true identity?

Wed Feb 01, 09:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Yong Kwon you are crazy. I have revealed my true identity, I am Rabbit-man, I even have my picture as my profile.
LOOK AT IT
IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Wed Feb 01, 10:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

I AM VENGEANCE
I AM THE NIGHT
I AM RABBIT-MAN

DUN DUNDUN DUN DUN

Wed Feb 01, 10:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home