Rabbit-man, The "only reason you're around the cryptozoologists is because you are a FREAK, who needs to be researched, along with chupacabras, and magical frogs. That's why they put you in a cage, and observe you, RABBIT-MAN. That's just it. I'm a human, you're a rabbit-man. You're an unexplained creature, and needs to be lobotomized. That's all."-Vicous Dreamer

Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't Panic Friends

Recently I annexed a small portion of the I hate pork blog, and have joined forces with them. Do not worry about me. I did not give in to their crazy demands. I envision my role in their blog as a conservative counter to all the rampant radicalism that is running the place. Do not fear friends. I will be in control of the I love I hate pork section that will now be known as I really hate I HATE PORK.

Thank you

1 comments:

Blogger Rabbit-man said...

WHAT NO F'N COMMENTS YOU LOUSY FOOLS COULD NOT MAKE ANY COMMENTS WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?! ALL RIGHT THAT'S IT YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN NOW. PREPARE FOR INFINITE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Sat Feb 25, 09:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home