Rabbit-man, The "only reason you're around the cryptozoologists is because you are a FREAK, who needs to be researched, along with chupacabras, and magical frogs. That's why they put you in a cage, and observe you, RABBIT-MAN. That's just it. I'm a human, you're a rabbit-man. You're an unexplained creature, and needs to be lobotomized. That's all."-Vicous Dreamer

Saturday, April 29, 2006

2006 White House Correspondents' dinner




Okay so who's bright idea was it to have Stephen Colbert host the 2006 White house correspondents's dinner. In my opinion it was a total disaster. Most of Colbert's jokes just completly fell flat, and whenever the camera panned to Bush he looked really pissed, or just really confused. I kept expecting to see a secret service agent snipe him off the stage. Now don't get me wrong, I really like colbert, I think his show is hilarious, but why he was chosen to host this dinner is beyond me. Oh well at least it was on MSNBC, not like anyone watches that channel anyway. The only time I laughed was when Colbert made that joke about John McCain being a maverick, and his joke about Mayor Ray Nagin. While we are on the Subject of that dumbass mayor of New Orleans let me show you a picture some dude made of him.

Now whatever you do, do not tell That Guy uhh about this picture he would be so pissed. So back to Ray Nagin, first he makes the chocolate city remark, and just recently after he gained a plurality in the New Orleans Mayoral election he publicly stated that he was surprised anyone voted for him. All this does is reaffirm my belief that being the mayor of a city means nothing, if a dumbass like him can be one.

10 comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Colbert is funny sometimes, but recently almost all of his jokes are just reiterations of the same stuff about the Bush administration we've all been hearing for 6 years- over and over and over again its getting annoying.

Same with John Stewart. It seems the only thing he has to do to be a comedian is repeat a joke he has already used 1000 times in different wording. Its getting old!

You said nobody watches MSNBC. I DO! Tucker Carlson and Dan Abrams are the only two genuine moderates to make it on to mainstream media! Thats what I like about MSNBC they aren't controlled by politicians.

Sun Apr 30, 12:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Kent I have no idea who JoHn Stewart is, (oh wait he is the black green lantern...yeah he's not that funny) but if you were talking about Jon Stewart, then we might have trouble, again.

Sun Apr 30, 11:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Repack you're stupid.

If Colbert really was some grandios political mind, why would he resort to comedy to get his point across, thats pathetic.

If he wanted to 'tell the president how it is', making a silly joke isnt the best way to go about doing that, thats pathetic.

All these jokes are just reiterations of the false nonsense made up by liberals for political gain, its just presented in a humorous way to influence the stupid masses with short attention-spans (you being one of them).

Since liberals can NEVER prove ANYTHING that they indict the bush adminstration over, they have to use a medium in which they don't have to justify what they say, in this case they use a comedy show.

You call that bravery, thats called cowardice, expressing political views as fact with no integrity and no obligation to prove it.

Yeah....Colbert and Stewart have guts! (Sarcasm)

Sun Apr 30, 03:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Now if I was Mayor Nagin I would have called New Orleans a cinnamon cake with chocolate icing. The genius of this plan is in it's simplicity, all races are covered.

White-The flour for the cake
Black-the chocolate icing
Asian-the yellow eggs placed into the cake
Mexican/Indian/etc.-The cinnamon

Hah I'm the perfect politician.

Mon May 01, 10:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

What about Kurds, Jews, Ethnic Turks, East Indians, and Eskimos. Oh and space people.

Mon May 15, 01:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Aimless Anarchist said...

Eskimos? You should really use the word Inuit.

Fri Jun 23, 12:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Hah I killed all the space people years ago and eskimos oh I'm sorry Inuits are going to be killed off by the global warming soon anyway, (which may or may not exist, I don't want to make any controversial statements on this blog) so my comment stands. PUNKS!!!

Mon Jun 26, 09:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

So #3 on my most wanted list comes to my blog, and uses an acronym...at 8:46 in the morning no less...
First things first I don't even think of waking up until 2:00 in the afternoon and posting something at 8:46, quite possibly one of my most hated minutes in the world god dangit.

So what am I doing uhh I think I might go see that superman movie.

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 27, 10:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

Oh crap you didn't ask me what I was doing...Oh man so embarassing uh just ignore everything I said.

Tue Jun 27, 10:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Rabbit-man said...

I look back on this about 2 years later and I think. I may have been a little harsh on colbert. Oh well who gives a fuck right?

NO the thing I wanted to comment on is how i said I was going to see that superman movie. Well guess what I saw it shortly after that comment and it sucked!!! I wish I could go back in time and correct that. I mean I just wanted to see superman punch something really hard and he never did. THere was no badass fight scene it was all a bunch of boring shit. Then again I was always a bit more of a batman person myself...

Sun Jun 29, 11:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home